Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Project Life

Last Christmas I was blessed to have one of these puppies under the tree from my parents! 

I have yet to really teach myself how to use it and I think it is about time.  The best way for me to learn is basically to just start using it!!  So a friend of mine has been talking about doing a "Project Life" scrapbook kind of thing.  I am not much of a scrapbooker, but I do love to look back at pictures.  So here's what I'm doing.  I going to attempt to take at least one picture a day for one year to document 2012!!  I am so excited and so far I have my pictures! Woop woop!! 

The second part of the project will consist of me posting those pictures to this blog to save the images and possibly print them out at the end of each year :)  That is my cheater's guide to scrapbooking!!  I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday season and is ready to kick this new year off with a bang...I know I am! 

See you soon!

MK

No comments:

Post a Comment