Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pinned It!!

I'm sure you can tell by the name of this post what I'm about to spill my guts about....you got it!!  PINTEREST!  Let me tell you friends, for a person who has be self-diagnosed with IAD (internet addiction disorder), this website is a detriment to my health!!!  But I love it.  End of story.  I am honestly not on it as much as I thought I would be.  I have only had an account for about a month and just recently (since the hubs got me my MacBook) started perusing the pins!  I'm not much of a repinner...I just have bookmarked a bajillion sites.  I feel this is the best place for me to find DIY/craft projects....now if I could only find time to make these things!

So what I would like to do, is let you in on the kinds of crafts I like/want to do!

1.  Over Christmas, I rekindled my love for all things yarn...especially crocheting!! There are a few patterns that I have found that will become amazing baby gifts, and hopefully I will still be motivated to make them for my little ones, if they ever come to exist!
Via Alli Crafts
Via CarmenBee
 2.  Even though I don't live somewhere where a scarf is needed, I still like to wear them!!  I would much rather wear a lightweight fashion scarf than a necklace.  Scarfs don't get in my way, they aren't heavy and its a great way for me to add a little color to my wardrobe, because all I wear are neutrals and black!!  Here are a few of my favs so far...
Via A Beautiful Mess Blog
Via Sweet Verbena

3.  I hate to admit it, but I have a terrible sickness....I have BABY FEVER!!!  I have wanted children for the longest time; long before I even met Mr. K.  So it's great that he wants children as well.  As of recently, several friends have gotten pregnant or given birth and this has triggered one terrible case of the fever.  So of course, Pinterest has a million things to make for the wee ones.  I am going to be using these to hand-make baby gifts for my friends and to keep in mind for when I have little ones!
Via Smashed Peas
Via Smashed Peas
Via Make It and Love It

Can't wait to have some time to complete some of these projects :)  What are some of the projects and crafts that you have planned ??

Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment