Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm Sexy and I Know It!!

At least that's what I keep telling myself!  Today was my first day back to school after having over one whole glorious month off!!  It wasn't too bad; the first day usually isn't.  I am really working hard to make sure I stay ahead of the game this semester.  It is so hard once you fall behind...there is no catching up!

Since I spoke with you last, I have worked a little, worked out a little, and slept a little.  I guess doing a whole bunch of little can add up to a lot.  Not much going on that I have to report, but I do want to post my pictures for the last few days! 

Helping out with inventory at MAC!
Christmas goodies from my bestest friend!
Back to school...Back to school...To prove to Mom I'm not a fool!
Picture time...you would never know that he was waist deep in freezing water!
See...I told you so!
I still have to put up a few pictures for the 7th!  Mr. K had his first football game and I took a million pictures.  I was able to use my new lens and I'm hoping I ended up with some fun pictures!! 

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment