Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Engagement shoot...

Mr. K and I decided we wanted to do a little session for engagement pictures.  It wasn't anything elaborate, but just something to capture the moments before we were man and wife.  We passed through the unique streets of Winter Park, walking down Park Avenue admiring the old buildings and bright colors and the fact that there were way too many sweet shops on one stretch of road.  I think we counted 3 candy stores and 2 ice cream shops in a two block radius!!  But it was so much fun!  I am always the girl behind the camera doing make-up for shoots, but this time I got to be front and center with the man I love!!
Mr. K and I gallivanting through the old train stop...

Jokes make for the best pictures!


Enjoying the weather and each other



No comments:

Post a Comment